The PFS (Portable Floor Scale) is a great option for parts counting or mobile weighing. With a 24”x18” base and 1000 lb capacity, the PFS works great in any environment where portability is needed
PFS – Portable Floor Scale
General Take the scale to the job rather than the job to the scale.
- 24” x 18” –1,000 lb deck scale
- Designed to interface with the Avery Weigh-Tronix Model PC-820 Dual Counting Scale.
- Standard 12” x 14” platform with pre-drilled holes to mount a battery operated counting scale or an indicator.
- Includes mounting hardware to hold Avery WeighTronix PC-820 Counting Scale or WI-125 Weight Indicator in place.
- Includes DB9 connector to interface with the PC-820.
- Four additional pre-drilled holes designed to mount a BP-25R Battery Pack for extended battery operation.
Capacity – 1,000 lbs (500 kg)
Finish – Carbon steel, high grade powder paint finish
Weight sensor – (1) 350-ohm shear beam load cell
Load Cell Output – 2mV/V Overload
Protection – 200%
End Loading – 100%
Accuracy – 0.02% of rated output
Temperature – 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
Load Cell Cable – 10 ft cable included inside column
Wheels – Polyolefin, each wheel capacity rated at 300 lbs.